Heating & Cooling Systems
The Rheem Classic® Series Gas Furnace has all the right ingredients to create a comfortable home for you and your family. Industry-exclusive features deliver peace of mind. Our furnace is not only reliable, it’s also quiet. So you can stay focused on what matters most.
Feature & Benefits:
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics — 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Low profile 34″ cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Controls board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR codes for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
Rheem’s R92P Classic® Series Gas Furnace offers comfort you can count on, plus energysaving features that make a real difference on your monthly utility bills — making your wallet more comfortable, too.
Feature & Benefits:
Engineered for Reliable Comfort
Industry-first patented features and 360°+1 engineering make the Rheem R92P Classic Series Gas Furnace a smart option. From top to bottom, inside and out, and every angle in between, we’ve thought of everything to bring you efficient and reliable indoor comfort.
Reliability is of the utmost importance when it comes to your family’s comfort. Our Classic Series Gas Furnace comes standard with the Rheem–exclusive PlusOne Ignition System. This proven direct spark ignition (DSI) is one of the most reliable ignition systems available today. Used exclusively by Rheem in the Heating and Cooling industry, this technology is the same proven design used on ovens and stoves. Also, our PlusOne™ Water Management System includes the industry’s first blocked drain sensor, which will shut off your furnace when a drain is blocked, preventing water spillage and potential water damage to your home. It also prevents seasonal start-up issues, which means fewer warranty claims. All this and the best warranties in the industry translate to fewer repair bills and more cozy nights at home.
Quiet and efficient comfort is what you get with a Rheem Classic Series Gas Furnace. The new patented heat exchanger design provides improved airflow, which reduces operating sound by 20%**, making it one of thequietest furnaces on the market. And because it’s high-efficiency, your monthly energy bill will give you even more reasons to smile.
Easy installation and maintenance features benefit consumers, too. This means savings on installation costs and faster, more cost-effective repairs during maintenance. The Rheem Classic Series Gas Furnace is also designed with PlusOne™ Diagnostics — our industry-first 7-segment LED display, a feature that makes service calls quick and easy.
Feature & Benefits:
We’ve Thought of Everything
Industry-first patented features and 360°+1 engineering make the Rheem R96V Prestige Series Gas Furnace a smart option. From top to bottom, inside and out, and every angle in between, we’ve thought of everything to bring you efficient and reliable indoor comfort.
Enjoy greater comfort and performance thanks to a two-stage operation that offers a more consistent indoor environment — keeping cold spots to a minimum. The two-stage heating design primarily operates on low-speed, only temporarily switching to high during peak cold-weather conditions.
Quiet and efficient comfort is what you get with a Rheem Prestige Series Gas Furnace. The new patented heat exchanger design provides improved airflow, which reduces operating sound by 20%**. The variable-speed ECM motor also contributes to a quiet, more efficient operation. It’s engineered to provide better humidity control while using less power. Overall, this is one of the quietest furnaces on the market. And because it’s high-efficiency, your monthly energy bill will benefit, too.
Reliability is of the utmost importance when it comes to your home’s comfort. Our Prestige Series Gas Furnace comes standard with the Rheem-exclusive PlusOne Ignition System. This proven direct spark ignition (DSI) is one of the most reliable ignition systems available today. Used exclusively by Rheem in the Heating and Cooling industry, this proven technology is also used on ovens and stoves — appliances that you rely on daily to ignite.
Protect your home with our PlusOne Water Management System. The industry’s first blocked drain sensor will shut off your furnace when a drain is blocked, preventing water spillage and potential water damage to your home. All this and one of the best warranties in the industry translate to fewer repair bills and more cozy nights at home.
Easy installation and maintenance features benefit consumers, too. This means savings on installation costs and maintenance. The Rheem Prestige Series Gas Furnace is designed with PlusOne Diagnostics — our industry-first, 7-segment LED display that makes service calls quick and easy.
Reap Savings Through Maximum Efficiency
The R96V Rheem Prestige Series Gas Furnace is not only high-performing, it also saves you energy and money. A 96% AFUE rating may qualify you for local and/or utility rebates. It’s everything you need in a gas furnace — and more.
Energy Savings are a welcome bonus to any heating system. Maximum airflow and a patented heat exchange design mean the Rheem Prestige Series Gas Furnace uses fuel efficiently and economically. It gets an ENERGY STAR® rating for maintaining comfortable temperatures while reducing energy consumption and lowering utility bills.
Utility Rebates are now widely offered as incentives to reduce energy consumption and make responsible use of resources. With a 96% AFUE rating, you may be eligible for a rebate. Visit Rheem.com/rebate to check your state’s policy on local utility and municipality rebates, and get ready to reap the rewards of choosing the best for your home.
Rheem Central AC
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor – uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
Mini Split Systems - LG
LG Duct-Free Split systems allow you to cool or heat your entire home or just a single room without the need for invasive ductwork. There’s no tearing down of walls or altering your home’s appearance. LG Duct-Free Split systems are simple to have installed. In most cases, a professional contractor gets the job done in less than a day.
HOW LG DUCT-FREE Split SYSTEMS WORK
LG Duct-Free Split air-conditioning and heating systems consist of three basic components: An Inverter-driven outdoor unit, a stylish and quiet indoor unit that delivers conditioned air to the room, and compact conduit for refrigerant lines and wiring that connects the units. This design allows for energy conservation by targeting only those areas that need cooling or heating, a cost-effective feature when only certain portions of a building are being used.
LG DUCT-FREE SPLIT SYSTEMS CAN BE USED VIIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
LG delivers advanced climate control and operating efficiency to a wide range of residential and light commercial projects, from a stuffy bedroom to a home addition where cooler temperatures are required.
- Older homes
- Sunrooms and additions
- New home construction
- Office buildings
- Hospitals / Medical facilities
- Houses of worship
- Retail establishments
- Nursing homes
Benefits of Duct-Free Systems
- Reduced Energy Costs—LG’s evolved technology can make a difference in cooling and heating bills
- Incredibly Quiet—With advanced motor and fan designs, LG units operate at low sound levels
- Custom Temperature Control—Precise temperature settings in each zone
- Beautiful Design—Variety of elegant looks to complement any decor
- Enhanced Air Circulation—Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds designed to keep room temperatures consistent
- High Speed Cooling—Powerful Jet Cool setting quickly lowers the temperature of warm rooms
- Dependable Heating—An excellent source of primary or supplemental heating in the cooler months
- Built to Last—LG’s commitment to quality means years of dependable comfort
- Convenient Controls—All indoor units include a handheld or a wall-mounted controller
WHO NEEDS DUCTWORK?
Are you planning a new room addition? Do you have a space that never gets cool enough, like the bonus room over your garage? Or warm enough, like the sunroom in the fall? In the past, homeowners have turned to window units, or faced the expense of enlarging their central airconditioning system. Now, there’s a proven solution to cool or heat any room – an LG singlezone
Duct-Free Split system.
Benefits of Single-Zone Duct-Free Split systems
- Available in a full range of capacities for all room sizes
- More energy efficient than window units and central air-conditioning systems
- All-season use—heat pump models have both cooling and heating capabilities
- Quiet operation, inside and out
- Usually installed in less than a day
- Units are ENERGY STAR® rated
The UB90-100 Series IV condensing boiler offers a 90% AFUE efficiency rating in a small compact design ideal for low clearance/limited space applications. It features a high efficiency cast aluminum heat exchanger with low pressure drop, hot surface ignition (HSI) boiler control and a Hydrolevel combination high limit/low water cut off control with a boiler water temperature reset feature. A stainless steel premix burner provides corrosion resistance and longevity. The UB90-100 is a sealed combustion boiler which is approved for polypropylene venting and includes an induced draft blower with adjustable exhaust (front, right side or rear). This unit has a 15 year limited warranty.
- Efficiency: Energy Star Rated
- Heat Exchanger: Cast Aluminum
- Combustion: Sealed Combustion
- Venting: Direct Vent
- Boiler Type: Hot Water
- Boiler Control Module: HSI Integrated Boiler Control
- Combination Hydrolevel High Limit and LWCO with boiler water temperature reset feature
- Heat Exchanger: Cast Aluminum Heat Exchanger
- Combustion: Stainless Steel Premix Burner
- Induced Draft Blower with adjustable exhaust (front, right side or rear), Inducer Motor Assembly includes 5’ schedule 80 2” CPVC and CPVC Tee
- Electrical: Junction Box, Transformer and Wiring Harness
- Textured painted steel jacket
- Other: Temperature/Pressure Gauge, 30 PSI Safety Relief Valve, Pressure Switch(es), Low Profile Condensate Trap, Air Vent and Leveling Legs.
The Next Level of Tankless:
Prestige™ high efficiency condensing tankless gas water heaters
Rheem Prestige™ Condensing Tankless offers an unbeatable combination of ultra-high efficiency and continuous hot water. Rheem uses sophisticated condensing technology to create the most efficient whole home tankless water heating solution available from Rheem. The popularity of luxury bathrooms and oversize tubs is growing, and so is the demand for large volumes of low-cost hot water. Rheem’s Prestige™ tankless design offers unparalleled convenience and low-cost operation.
- Up to .94 EF with stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Third-party efficiency listed by AHRI
- Industry First! 0.26 GPM minimum flow rate, 0.40 GPM minimum activation flow rate
- SCAQMD 1146.2 compliant
- RTGH-95 for 3 bathroom homes* – 9.5 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 8.4 gal./min. at 45°F rise
- RTGH-90 for 2-3 bathroom homes* – 9.0 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 7.5 gal./min. at 45°F rise
- RTGH-84 for 2-3 bathroom homes* – 8.4 gal./min. at 35°F rise max., 6.6 gal./min. at 45°F rise
- Compact space-saving design – about the size of a medicine cabinet
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Two-pipe direct vent system designed for PVC pipe. See instructions for details
- Hot-start programming helps minimize fluctuation in water temperature, referred to as the “cold water sandwich” effect, during periods of frequent on/off operation
- Built-in electric blower
- Exclusive! Guardian OFW™ overheat film wrap
- EZ-Link™ cable available for higher demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- Manifold up to six units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- Manifold up to 20 units with the optional MIC-185 plus the MICS-180 manifold control assembly
- Up to 38 ft. of 3” PVC Pipe or 5 ft. of 2” PVC Pipe. See instructions for details
- Digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Supplied with a 120-volt power cord (indoor models only)
- Freeze protection to -30°F
- EZ- Spec™ Sizing Software –advanced online tool that takes the guess work out of sizing tankless applications – available at www.rheem.com/tankless
- 12-Year heat exchanger – residential
- 5-year heat exchanger – commercial
- 5-year parts and 1-year labor
Power Vented Hot Water Tank .67 EFF
- Guardian System™ – Air/fuel shut-off system offers double protection, maintenance free- no filter to clean
- Flammable Vapor Detection Sensor – protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Long venting lengths up to 100 feet
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal termination
- New Quiet Blower – less noise than ever before
- Self-Diagnostic System
- Environmentally Friendly Low NOx Burner
- High Altitude Compliant – Tall models are certified for applications up to 7,700 feet and short models up to 6,000 feet
- Self-Cleaning – EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build up
- Reduces fuel costs and provides more hot water
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from corrosion for longer life
- Standard 110 volt electrical connection
Natural Draft Hot Water Tank .62 EFF
Professional Classic Plus™ Atmospheric gas water heaters are engineered for more hot water at a low operating cost
- .59 – .62 EF
- More hot water at a low operating cost
- FHR: 54 – 90 gallons
- Recovery: 30.3 to 40.4 GPH at a 90° F rise, depending on model
Guardian System™ & Sensor
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Meets 40 ng/J NOx requirements
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Easy to light – no matches required
- EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build-up
- Enhanced flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- Standard replacement parts